Deep immersion, provocative actionable impact
Participate in world class training
Our certification track offers deep, immersive training in emerging themes in organizational life based on principles, practices and processes of open participation.
Our courses are academically robust while their retreat settings stimulate dynamic engagement in deeply affective, meaningful and imaginal explorations into individual experience and collective aspirations.
Our explorations are lively and diverse action-oriented inquiries. We cultivate intellectual curiosity, critical reflection and evaluative discourse.
- succeeding with uncertainty
- how self organization happens and why you can trust it
- how values both enable and constrain participation
- expanding your trust network
- intention, identity and interaction in group dynamics
- asymmetric needs and power relations
- closing the knowledge-power gap
- strategic conversations in four languages of change
- participatory governance
- how resource allocations drive innovation (or not)
- assessing team action-potentials
- building team synergy and high velocity performance
- method-free facilitation
- catalyzing insight in teams
- creativity and cognitive flow
Interested in Leadership Development?
Our affiliates, The European Center for Leadership Practice, EZC Partners, add developmental testing services, 36o degree leadership assessments, Letica Skills analytics, and more, enabling us to offer an integrated design for individual, team and organizational level training.